Sundays @ 9 pm ET on CNN
No Hollywood sign, no Beverly Hills. Instead, he zeroes in on a three square-mile area of the city known as Koreatown, where he finds a tight-knit community still marked by the 1992 Rodney King riots.
Synopsis of Anthony Bourdain’s Parts Unknown Season 1, Episode 2: Los Angeles
- Race Riots in Los Angeles and how it affected Koreans
- Father son relationships for Koreans
- BBQ becoming synonymous with Korean style of cooking
- Popularity of Kogi Trucks growing through out L.A. and how their locations are tweeted daily
- Facebook Millionaire (Artist) explaining how it was becoming an artist and not a doctor
- Review of Sizzler restaurant’s buffet
- Explanation of Low Riding culture prevalent in Los Angeles (especially Imapala’s).
- The first “Little Bangaldesh” popping up in North America
- Jollibee (JFC) restaurant’s popularity and trying little big burger and halo halo pictured below