Tripmark’s mission is to make the planning a trip entertaining and efficient.
We intend on doing this in a few different ways, and we are just getting started.
- Intuitive Interface – By providing a pristine interface to explore and browse trips.
- Big Data – By making sure we have all the data for you and our robots to make the right decisions on where and when to travel.
- Structured Content – By making sure you have everything at your fingertips. So we can help you answer questions like:
- Where should I go?
- What would my friends think about going here?
- I don’t have a travel partner, would anyone else out there be interested in going here?
- Can I find someone that lives in the area that could be my guide?
- How can I best manage all my different travel itineraries in one place?
- I see that on TripAdvisor, the hotel is rated great, however Expedia says otherwise, is there a solution to aggregate ratings from all sources?
- What is the general consensus on my dining venue? I don’t have the energy to read all the reviews around the web!?
- Business Analytics - Hotel owners don’t have time to monitor their ratings and sentiment on all OTA’s – we provide charts, data and historical information to get a glimpse of past performance.