We have compiled a list of the top Florida beaches based on our research.
- Delray Beach - Delray Beach is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, USA. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 60,522. It is a city in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach Metropolitan Area
- Clearwater Beach - Clearwater Beach is a resort area located on the Gulf of Mexico in Pinellas County on the west central coast of Florida
- Naples - Naples Beaches comprise seven miles of pure white sand that edge the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sanibel Island Beach - Sanibel beaches attract visitors from all around the world, partly because of the large quantities of seashells that frequently wash up there. One of the reasons for these accumulations of shells is the fact that Sanibel is a barrier island which has an “east-west orientation when most islands are north-south. Hence, the island is gifted with great sandy beaches and an abundance of shells.
- South Beach – South Beach, also nicknamed SoBe, is a neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach, Florida, United States, located due east of Miami city proper between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Siesta Key - Siesta Key is a barrier island off the central western coast
- Palm Beach - Palm Beach, like other areas of extreme southern Florida has a tropical climate, defined as having no month with mean temperatures below 64.4 °F (18.0 °C).
Other notable beaches include: Key West and Daytona Beach.